Delete a user(subscriber) from Dashboard

How to delete a active user(one of the subscriber) from Dashboard.

many thanks!

1 Like

We currently do not offer this feature because it creates a disconnect between what the end-use sees as their subscription status and your ability to send that user push notifications.

Please know that our platform automatically deletes users that are no longer active (are no longer able to receive push notifications). We get this information after you send a push notification out. You will therefore see that your active subscribers will reduce after you send out push.

I use to offer this option (in a support scenario), while using OneSignal. Now I’m migrating to Webpushr.

Could you please clarify why it’s still not possible to do this? Some users can find it hard to do almost anything on a phone, and could have pressed the “Accept notifications” by accident :slight_smile: . I mean, I have the a page with the Users, where I can find my ID. Why can’t we get a option to “Delete a user” as a option in the “dot”-menu?

I that case it’s VERY HELPFUL to have a option to say "Hey, could you please go to xyz.com/unsubscribe and tell me the “ID” listed with large red text on the page?

Trust me, this is a real scenario, and we’ve used that quite a few times.

Hi,

We will consider adding this internally one more time.

Regards,
Webpushr Support Team

1 Like

Hi @Webpushr_Support

Is the feature scoped in a feature-drop roadmap?

We have many users which doesn’t really understand push notifications, and their in a age, where it’s difficult to explain how they do it manually. Having the ID rendered on our page, and a “If you face any problems, you’re welcome to send us the ID, and we’ll take care of it” do help alot.

But, we need a way to deleting the user id in “Active users”, before I’m able to do anything about this. I guess that’s the only thing we’re really missing from OneSignal (and btw, that says a lot! I’m really happy with how smooth the switch from OneSignal to Webpushr ended up being! :smile:)