If no Subscription Bell, how do users unsubscribe?

We are not using the “Subscription Bell” as we don’t like it permanently taking up space in our UI. So if users do subscribe, how do they then unsubscribe? Is the only way for them to do that through the browser options?

Also, how does one include an Opt-in Toggle on our site? Is there code for that?

Hi,

The only way to unsubscribe to notification is through the browser’s option. Unsubscribing from “Subscription Bell” means user just wants to stop receiving notifications but actually the user is still subscribe to push notifications.

1 Like

Thanks for the response. But my concern is giving users a way to turn off the notifications that they receive from Webpushr (regardless of whether they are technically still subscribed to push notification). So my question is, is there some code I can input into my website to include a Webpushr unsubscribe button somewhere on our website’s interface. Or do I have to use the floating subscription bell?

Hi,

The only way to give the users an option to unsubscribe is the “Subscription Bell”

1 Like

Thanks for the response. Well that is unfortunate. The “Subscription Bell” simply interferes with the UI too much and takes up too much space, in particular on Mobile. Our website is both a blog and a forum. We want to use Webpushr just for our Blog notifications, however we don’t want to force all our users to have to see the subscription bell, many who use our site daily and never even touch the blog.