Push notifications work via console but not via API

I integrated Webpushr into a custom built website and I can send push messages to the users via the console. There is a delay of about 3-5 minutes, but the notifications appear.
However, if I send a request via REST API, the notifications never show up. This happens on both the API Playground and when sending the Notification via a http request from our servers.
The response shows success: true, but the message never arrives. This happens with broadcasts to all users and for messages to individual users as well.
Any hints on how to find out what’s going on?
Thank you!

Hi,

Can you please share REST API code that you are using?

Hi,

in the meantime I found that the problem is not in the REST API call. Didn’t expect it to, as messages from the API Playground didn’t appear either. :wink:

It seems the messages are delivered, but they appear only when I reload the page in the browser. Is there any additional script I need to include or execute besides the steps shown on the integration page?

On a different note, the title of the push message is shown, but not the text (tested via API Playground and cUrl request).

Thank you!

Hi,

Which API endpoint you are using? Also please describe in which browser and operating system you are testing?

I did test using API Playground and it works as expected.